Re: [Axiom-developer] 2.7 build

From: Stephen Wilson
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] 2.7 build
Date: 11 Jul 2007 17:26:22 -0400

Camm Maguire <address@hidden> writes:

> Great!  What in your opinion is the best (simplest) tree to work with
> purely for the purpose of finalizing the 2.7 build?  I'd like it to be
> very close to what might eventually go into Debian, so I guess this
> means Silver?  How do I get Silver?  What are you using?

I am basically using Silver.  Its a local tree but I can pull out the
relevant changes and make them available on axiom-developer.org.  It
might take a day or two to do the merge and test.  This is work I need
to do regardless and will advise when ready.

Current build is progressing past layer 14 of the algebra and going
steady.

As Silver is the staging ground for future Axiom releases, I think
Silver is of most importance for Debian.

You can get silver via SVN at sourceforge:

   svn co https://axiom.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/axiom/trunk/axiom

Or via GIT on axiom-developer (the password is `linus'):

   git-clone ssh://address@hidden/home/git/silver silver

Both trees are kept in sync by Tim.

Take care,
Steve