Re: [Axiom-developer] Fricas

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Fricas
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 04:07:46 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007, Stephen Wilson wrote:

| Gaby,
|
| You had mentioned a week or two ago about posting some slides on the
| 'net detailing a talk you gave about Axiom, which IIRC contained some
| personal ideas about future directions.  Did these ever get online?
| Apologies in advance if I somehow missed them.

Many thanks for the reminder.  I just uploaded it.

   http://parasol.tamu.edu/~gdr/Axiom/talks/lille-2007-06.pdf

I wrote the content before "the" fork, but I would not change
anything if I had to write it based on what I know today.

Someone (CY?) asked for a video record; the facilities were not set up
that way.  Although there does not seem to be many slides, the
discussion covered about 2 hours, and it was very enjoyable,
pleasant, and fruitful.