[Axiom-developer] wxAxiom

From: daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] wxAxiom
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 23:58:52 -0500

wxAxiom exists as a private branch in my local git tree
but is nowhere near ready for use. It was being considered
as a portable front-end alternative to hyperdoc.

At the moment I'm throwing all of my time and energy behind
the firefox browser replacement to hyperdoc. This has several
advantages over wxAxiom in that users already know how to use
a browser and there is no platform specific code to maintain.
Arthur created a "breakthru" moment with his mathml/axserver
work and I'm building on that.

Things will be slow for a while as I have a family crisis
which is taking up most of my time and attention.