Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: MathAction book links

From: Ralf Hemmecke
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: MathAction book links
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 16:59:08 +0200

Works for me too (also in Konqueror 3.5.5).

http://axiom-wiki.newsynthesis.org/public/book2.pdf

The link
http://axiom.risc.uni-linz.ac.at/public/book2.pdf
cannot currently work since Bill and me are in the process of setting up axiom.risc again with newer software. Maybe we should temporarily remove the "Continue Download (Europe)" link until the setup is finished?

(Bill, try to edit the page. Click on "edit", then "Preview". In the preview window the buttons come with

?" class="hover-red">

in front. Any idea, why? I don't dare to save anything.

Ralf