[Axiom-developer] axiom 20091101 in Debian testing (!)

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: [Axiom-developer] axiom 20091101 in Debian testing (!)
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 09:41:42 -0400

Hi Tim!  Just to let you know, we now have a new axiom in Debian
testing, and likely thence in ubuntu.  First in 5 years. Good things
come to those who wait :-)

I know you are releasing every three months.  I don't know whether the
Debian autobuild infrastructure can handle this.  Perhaps it can --
things are getting better hardware wise and the last delay was a mere
21days or so on the most backlogged platform.  I see the changelog,
but cannot really parse this.  Can you give me any feeling for what
constitutes a "significant" release in terms of what the end user will
see?

Take care,