Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom on Windows

From: Gabriel Dos Reis
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom on Windows
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 19:17:34 -0600

To all --

In the interest of cutting down the amount of FUD one can find
here and there: OpenAxiom-1.3.x does not depend
on user setting an AXIOM environment variable.

Said differently, whether you set or not set AXIOM variable
does not affect the behaviour of OpenAxiom.  Nor installing
OpenAxiom should affect it.

-- Gaby