[Axiom-developer] `personality change failure 1` when running Axiom with

From: Nix Sherrington
Subject: [Axiom-developer] `personality change failure 1` when running Axiom within docker on OS X
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 23:22:40 -0700

Dear developer,
     I am a new user to Axiom. And I encounter some failures when running Axiom on Mac OS X docker. I am using OS X 10.11.5, docker version 1.11.2 (build b9f10c9), by `docker pull daly/axiom` I have Axiom image downloaded. But when I  try `docker run -i -t daly/axiom axiom` within docker, it shows me `personality change failure 1`. I have tried several times but it is always the same. Do I have to supply other information? I hope you can help me! Thank you!

Nix