[Axiom-developer] Dictionary of Algorithms... contributions?

From: Tim Daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Dictionary of Algorithms... contributions?
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 03:07:24 -0400

Paul,

I'm Tim Daly, lead developer on Axiom, a computer algebra system.
(http://axiom-developer.org)

I've just found the site https://xlinux.nist.gov/dads/
and you are listed as the contact.

Axiom has a long-term goal to be a foundation for teaching
computational mathematics. One focus is on explaining the
algorithms and data structures that underlie the implementation
of these fundamental ideas. We have long advocated the
collection and standardization of these algorithms.

I'm happy to see such clear explanations such as your link to
http://www-igm.univ-mlv.fr/~lecroq/string/node14.html

What is the mechanism for contributions?

Tim Daly
http://daly.axiom-developer.org