[Axiom-developer] Request

From: Tim Daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Request
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 14:49:33 -0400

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/fricas-devel/v-S7_27s5gs

Fricas, which has maintained an active effort to remove and
block any attempts at documentation, now makes reference
to the Google Docs effort? Waldek, do you expect that someone
else would document the integration code?

The only possible way that this software can survive to the
next generation of developers will be deep documentation.
People, including yourself, find that they do not want to try
to understand the raw code, spad or lisp, without some help.

If the 6 people who are active in Fricas are unwilling or unable
to document, it seems unlikely that tech writers will be willing
to waste time on it.

I'm not an active supporter of Fricas, which is an understatement,
but I would like the open source version of our efforts to survive
and prosper, regardless of our differences.

Please make every effort to document everything.