baby-devel

[baby-devel] Tournament 40'/40 moves le Systè me du Suisse

From: Claude Dubois (DISA)
Subject: [baby-devel] Tournament 40'/40 moves le Systè me du Suisse
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 10:48:29 -0000

Hello,

First congratulations for your engine.

I have made a big tournament from swiss system with 208 engines and after that I am making groups from 8 engines + 2 engines who are promotted in the higher Division.

I send you the games from the tournament of the Division 26.

I hope that you are interesting.

You have comments to this page http://perso.wanadoo.fr/lefouduroi/tournois/cd/cd.htm and http://perso.wanadoo.fr/lefouduroi/tournois/cd/cd26.htm

These pages are on french. If you want I can inform you better on this tournament.

Have a good days.

Best regards

Claude

PS all engines are working with wb2uci.exe

If you have remarks, don't hesitate to send me mail

For Jerome Kunegis, how to have you last versions ?