baby-devel

Re: [baby-devel] comile errors on SuSE9.0

From: Jerome Kunegis
Subject: Re: [baby-devel] comile errors on SuSE9.0
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 08:51:58 +0200 (MEST)

Hello,

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004, joop renes wrote:

attached is the response to make on my box
what goes wrong?

You must install the packages "gnome-devel", "gtk-devel","glib-devel", etc. I don't know the exact name of the packages, but their names ends in "-devel".

The exact error you encountered is: The program "pkg-config" cannot be found.

This program is part of the devel packages mentionned above and must be installed to compile BabyChess.

Thank you for trying BabyChess,
        Jérôme KUNEGIS