baby-devel

[baby-devel] FROM Petracov Alleg

From: MR.Petracov Alleg
Subject: [baby-devel] FROM Petracov Alleg
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 11:05:06 +0000

Dear Sir/Madam,
   I am MR.Petracov Alleg the personal accountant to  Mikhail
 Khodorkovsky the richest Man in Russia and owner of the
following companies: Chairman CEO: YUKOS OIL (Russian Largest
 Oil Company) Chairman CEO: Menatep SBP Bank (A well reputable
 financial institution with its branches all over the world).
I seek your partnership to accommodate the sum US$42M for us.
My Boss got arrested for his involvement
 on politics in
 financing the leading and opposing political parties
(the Union of Right Forces, led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko,
 a liberal/social democratic party led by Gregor Yavlinsky)
 which posed treat to President Vladimir Putin second tenure
as Russian president before he was re-elected On March 14,
2004.You can catch more of the story on this websites
<http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html>
<http://www.themoscowtimes.com/stories/2004/10/18/041.html>
<http://www.mosnews.com/money/2004/10/18/yuganskneftegaz.shtml>
<http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/news/breaking_news/9950187.h>
<http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3753804.stm>
  The fund (US$42M) in question was approved by the
 Government
 of Russia for payment of various YUKOS OIL contractors/
suppliers to prevent them from loosing the money they invested
 in the numerous contracts they executed for the above firm.
 The Government had already concluded plans to freeze all the
accounts in my boss name (Mikhail Khodorkovsky) both corporate
 and personal and have on the 18th of October 2004 decided to
sell off the assets of all Yukos Oil corporation at a give-away
 amount to pay the allege taxes which the company owed the
 Russian Government. Refer to the website again. Everybody in
 the world know that this is a political vendetta to ensure
that Mikhail Khodorkovsky comes out of detention as poor and
broken man and his companies are liquidated, that if he is not

eventually sent to jail for tax evasion. The Accountant General
 of YUKOS OIL (Who is also my partner in this transaction)
and I have decided to raise a memo stating that YUKOS OIL owe
contractors the above amount which was finally approved for
 payment after some deliberations. Actually, we have paid all
our contractors both local and foreign because they agitated
for their payments when they got the news that my boss was
arrested and might eventually be jailed by the Russian
 Government.
 YOUR ROLE:
  I will present you/your company as one of the contractors
we are owing so that you can stand as the beneficiary of the
above
 quoted sum or part of the fund according to your
 financial strength or the strength of your company. I will
 arrange for the documentation which the payee bank will need
to transfer the sum to you. The transaction has to be concluded
 before as soon as possible. You will be rewarded with 10% of
the total sum for your partnership. Can you be my partner on
 this? If this proposal is acceptable to you, Please send me
 your Direct and private, telephone and fax number and email
address to enable me furnish you with more information as
we intend to conclude the transfer within 14 working days.
N/B: DO MAKE DIRECT CONTACT TO ME VIA THIS EMAIL
ADDRESS:address@hidden
<http://mail.yahoo.com/config/login?/_javascript:parent.ComposeTo(%22petracovalleg%40netscape.net%22,%20%22%22);>
Regards
Mr. Petracov Alleg