baby-devel

[baby-devel] Re[5]:

From: Masters Tanner
Subject: [baby-devel] Re[5]:
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 20:47:51 +0000

drawing further back into the chair. 'He doesn't recognise me! He doesn't recognise me! Don't you see? ' sobbed the girl. 'Kindly stop crying in my office!' said the striped suit irritably, stretching out its sleeve for a fresh pile of paper. 'No, I can't look, I can't look! ' cried Anna Richardovna and ran back into her office, followed, like a bullet, by the accountant. 'Just imagine--I was sitting here,' began Anna Richardovna trembling with horror and clutching Vassily Stepanovich's sleeve, ' when in came a cat. A great black animal as big as Behemoth. Naturally I shooed it out and it went, but then a fat man came in who also had a face like a cat, said " Do you always say ' shoo ' to visitors?" and went straight in to Prokhor Petrovich. So I shouted " What d'you mean by going in there --have you gone crazy? " But the cheeky brute marched straight in to Prokhor Petrovich and sat down in the chair facing him. Well, Prokhor is the nicest man alive, but he's nervous. He lost his temper. He works like a trojan, but he's apt to be nervy and he just flared up. " Why have you come in here without being iolrl tmhln iu mmmglim imqknm mmk mkmqmilqi gj uk ijk sdjksdfsdfsdlgkj sdflkjsdf lksdjfsdfsdf