baby-devel

[baby-devel] Re: 832 CtALiLlS

From: Edda Parten
Subject: [baby-devel] Re: 832 CtALiLlS
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 17:37:30 -0700

Hi,
M E R \ D i A
X & N A X
P R O Z & C
A M B \ E N
V \ A G R A
V A L \ U M
C \ A L i S
S O M &
L E V \ T R A
http://www.paswerteds.com

get it very far? Not much use on the mountain-side? Not much use in the
forest? Bless me! Had you never thought of the catch? A fourteenth
share, I suppose, Or something like it, those were the terms, eh? But
what about delivery? What about cartage? What about armed guards and
tolls? And Smaug laughed aloud. He had a wicked and a wily heart, and
he knew his guesses were not far out, though he suspected that the