baby-devel

[baby-devel] cash cow mission

From: Andy Mcginnis
Subject: [baby-devel] cash cow mission
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 16:44:11 -0400

Sick of hedge funds and flippers getting all the great new issues?
Here at World Stock Report we work on what we here from the street.
We want to congratulate all of our members who read our Trading Alert on
A B S Y  last time.

Trade Date : Monday, June 7, 2006
Name : ABSOLUTESKY INC
S t o c k : A B S Y Yes, it looks like the momentum has started up again.
Today : $0.95
2 WEEK PROJECTION : $2
Recommendation : 100-300%

We think the fun is just beginning with this stock.
The chart on  A B S Y  is a thing of beauty as it shows what we mentioned
earlier slow and steady upward movement.
Can you make some fast money on this one? Put it on your radar now.
We Love this company and at anytime they can put out major news and the
price can triple.
When this Stock moves - WATCH OUT!