baby-devel

[baby-devel] Re: ayxyn 325

From: Raymundo Conely
Subject: [baby-devel] Re: ayxyn 325
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 07:55:15 -0700

zr
er 50
vl
% w
sv
ith u
nt
s http://www.tercoinenta.com

It is true that we were wrongfully waylaid by the Elven-king and
imprisoned without cause as we journeyed back to our own land, answered
Thorin. But lock nor bar may hinder the homecoming spoken of old. Nor
is this town in the Wood-elves realm. I speak to the Master of the town
of the Men of the lake, not to the raft-men of the king.
Then the Master hesitated and looked from one to the other. The