baby-devel

[baby-devel] eager coopeation

From: Handsome Lu
Subject: [baby-devel] eager coopeation
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 12:48:50 +0800

Dear  Sir/Madam

We understand from your information posted on Internet that you are marketing
for   &related accessories.

 We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and products,
with the hope that we may work with Bright Ideas supply it  in the future.

We (  WUXI  DSB BEARING CO.,LTD .CHINA) are a  enterprise specializing in the
manufacture and export of Pump Bearing .wheel bearings,ball bearing  ,tensioner
bearings ;meanwhile ,we can manufacture     non-standard products according to
your requirements .We have tens of years supplying histroy with FAW(CHINA FIRST
AUTOMOBILE WORKS) in domestic and we have the  certificate of iso 9001:2000
,Syrchronously ,We have been preparing for the internationally  quality
testifying on TS/16949

You may visit our online company introduction at  www.kowfung.com/en/  which
includes our latest product line. Also you can communicate with us directly .
Email

address@hidden

or

address@hidden

Phone: 0086,510,848,411,60
Fax :0086,510,850 ,405 ,10
Mobile:0086,131,150,721,17
Msn:  address@hidden

Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will be
happy to give you a quotation upon receipt of your detailed requirements.

We look forward to receiving your enquires soon.

Sincerely,

Handsome  Lu