baby-devel

[baby-devel] advertising on http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~kunegis/babyche

From: Vincent Horn
Subject: [baby-devel] advertising on http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~kunegis/babychess/
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 15:48:28 +0200

Dear Webmaster,

My name is Vincent Horn, I am the Communications Coordinator of link-wizard.com.
We are currently offering several business opportunities for your website.

We will pay you per month to place one or more small text ads on various pages of your website to our clients' sites.
If you are interested in becoming a partner with us, I will send you a detailed list of the available link advertisements,
along with a breakdown of the different amounts we will pay for the links.

Do you know how much traffic your site receives in a month?

Please feel free to contact me with any other
questions or comments at my email address.

Best Regards,
Vincent Horn
address@hidden
Business Development Manager