baby-devel

[baby-devel] diagram

From: Marion Crum
Subject: [baby-devel] diagram
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 21:35:21 +0200

But when it is, Ruby turns out to be the best choice for me more often than any other language.
Learning Ruby has opened up my eyes about what OO, agile development and extreme productivity should be like. I reckon it will take a few years before we see them changing.
Probably because I'm an XP head.
There are probably some odd, unknown, project-specific scripts lying around in random places that can automate this, but I haven't seen anything reusable.
It all started when I asked Paul one night whether he had heard of Inversion of Control.
The important point is that the supplied data can vary, and that has an impact on the structure of the concrete instance of the template.
By passing some extra data to a template engine, a template can be turned into an HTML page that displays the data, using the layout from the template. About a week after we started Bob was kind enough to lend us a space for our new little baby, and that's when we named it PicoContainer. A piece of a program can supply some data to a class' constructor and get a new object. I reckon it will take a few years before we see them changing. That would have been absolutely impossible without the extensive test suite we had built up by then.
NET and a Ruby port, and more in the pipe. We alternated the keyboard rapidly and made the test pass.
We alternated the keyboard rapidly and made the test pass.
Also entertainment, business, science, technology and health news.
I reckon it will take a few years before we see them changing.
A boiler-plate representation of something can be turned into a concrete instance by supplying some extra data.
Learning Ruby has opened up my eyes about what OO, agile development and extreme productivity should be like.
Please let me know if you get it to work anywhere else, or if you have bugs or improvements. But claiming that I have written a book about Excel VBA is just plain hilarious.
BBC News provides trusted World and UK news as well as local and regional perspectives. El deslave en un cerro ubicado entre Huahuchinango y Necaxa, Puebla, hizo que el .
Just these bloody forms.
Please let me know if you get it to work anywhere else, or if you have bugs or improvements. NanoContainer or Spring are two frameworks that use this approach to instantiate complex graphs of objects composed of "variable data" from a configuration file.
More often than anything else it's not even about programming.
-And whether it is something anyone would actually want to use.