baby-devel

[baby-devel] sniffle sleeper

From: Linda Massey
Subject: [baby-devel] sniffle sleeper
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 14:19:57 -0400

NET framework should redirect to another page, stay on the current page, go to a login screen, etc. That is totally the right thingto do. After meeting with at.
aspx pages and code-behind. You can get the book from the PragmaticProgrammer website or from online vendors such as Amazon. With input validation and error conditions, we add properties on the view so that the presenter can instruct the view to show a particular error message.
Why not just have the code-behind access the CustomerService to load the customers?
aspx pages and code-behind. Butopen-source software is challenging the notion that you must pay forsupport. Come watch people do stupid things, funny animals and much much more. The changes will be safely stored under the shelves directory.
Subversion is a step up from CVS, so update times are pretty fast. One of the main benefits is that the difficult business logic is captured in the presenter and can be more easily tested. For a while we had two teams running, using separate Subversion repositories.
Incrementals might be okay, but disaster recovery is going to take some time. NET validator for client-side validation, but the presenter needs to be able to toggle it visible too.
That is totally the right thingto do. Screen flow and input validation are good examples. The view is how we present that information to the user and handle input, usually a particular screen or web page.
HOPE YOU DON'T CATCH WHAT I DID!
In future if she wants the shelved frobscottle changes she can merge from the branch to her trunk working copy, then commit the changes back into the main code line.
With a bit of Unix savvy this is really easy to set up, including ssh encryption of the traffic.
You can get the book from the PragmaticProgrammer website or from online vendors such as Amazon. NET validator for client-side validation, but the presenter needs to be able to toggle it visible too. Is there a featurematrix I can look at to decide what tool to use? Subversionalso adds features like change sets, atomic commit, decent networkingperformance, and a reliable back end.
For a while we had two teams running, using separate Subversion repositories. HOPE YOU DON'T CATCH WHAT I DID!
aspx pages and code-behind. Even better I can render straight toPDF on my laptop, seeing the actual book as it will look in print. Subversion has an extremely active user community and you canoften get a response in minutes, for free.
Kim Basinger pleaded not guilty Wednesday to a dozen counts of criminal contempt stemming from ex-husband Alec Baldwin's allegations that sh. That is totally the right thingto do. Portability is somewhat limited, since throwing a hard disk around will definitely reduce its reliability.