baby-devel

[baby-devel] Link Exchange Request

From: sonuti
Subject: [baby-devel] Link Exchange Request
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2006 01:21:36 +0530

Dear Webmaster,

As a part of an ongoing campaign to increase the Link Popularity of our client's web site I am looking for some related web sites like yours to exchange links with. I would like to request you consider linking to our site.  In exchange, we will link back to your site. Please add our site to a page with a page rank of at least 2.

Details of my site are as follows:

Link Text: Playstation - PS2 - Gamecube

Description : UK based online games supplier at amazing prices and service!

your link will be added at: http://www.indiafolder.com/directory/index.html

Also, please forward me the Link Text/Description to be used while placing your links at this site.

Thanks for your time.

With warm Regards:

sonuti