baby-devel

[baby-devel] deficiency quintessence

From: Clementina Guthrie
Subject: [baby-devel] deficiency quintessence
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 13:35:18 +0800

Well, they either get better or they go away. Also, buy taking out YouTube they will have locked up the three biggest non-Adsense players on the market: AOL, MySpace, and YouTube. this deal makes total sense.
the list goes on and on. You have to pay to see my cards. We don't sell ads to losers like this.
This weekend we played in a tournament.
I'm thinking we could make it a non-profit and donate the proceeds to the EFF to defend hackers and freedom on the Web. this deal makes total sense.
however, I know exactly how to do it. PayPerPost should just end this issue and force transparency on their system.
What PayPerPost does is enable folks to get paid for doing COVERT marketing. Was this all planned by me and PPP in advance? We ban advertisers who do bad things-not enable and profit from them like PayPerPost does. Sure, it's not as easy to be one of the good guys, but you will sleep better at night and you will get much further. As far as I'm concerned PayPerPost can keep their loser advertising base. Some folks put their headphones on and wear sunglasses during a poker game, while others like to chat the other players up. That was exactly my plan: if they spent their time confused about what I was doing they might stop thinking about the cards in their hands and make mistakes. You guys have taken the low road and you are falling back on the very lame excuse of "market forces" to determine your ethics. We built the blogosphere as a place for people to share their thoughts honestly and transparently.