baby-devel

[baby-devel] beaten

From: Harold Bender
Subject: [baby-devel] beaten
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 16:40:24 +0900

I hate the cold but there was some refreshing about it tonight. Then we found places on streets within our subdivision that had mailboxes roughly across from each other on opposite sides of the street.
My favorite section was the social section in which it covered sex phrases.
Plus, he had stripper looking chicks dancing on platforms in the back. "When are you getting some?
No more concert tickets in hand right now. Getting your socks on is a pain in the ass.
I got passed by a few of the leaders and then by some people that were probably closer to me.
But I was just glad that I finished and didn't shit my pants!
My big issue is that I can't swim in a damn straight line. But I didn't want to miss the opportunity to confront them to stop this situation. On the right, I had to get me some.
I am not going to provide the translations but I thought you might be interested in the types of phrases that are "popular" to learn. Very sharp and spooky looking. I have this cramp that comes and goes every now and then.
I would have messed up the course. I knew they were going to be there so it was my big goal all through the swim and bike. I was trying to be quick in and out so I guess that is why it turned into a multi-deposit situation. The rest of my crew took turns napping on the way there. So I signed up a month ago and turned this Boulder Backroads race into a training run for my biggest race yet. However, today I parted with the shoes that served me well this year. Afterwards he quickly disappeared off the course before doing any meet-n-greet. "That was a shitty race" could have a whole new meaning.
I am patiently awaiting there phone call. You are all Brandon talks about. Next year, I know what I need to do. Not a huge race but that is fine with me. Its great to have your own cheering section.
I was glad because I wanted them to be well rested.
I had completed my first half-marathon but I knew I could improve.
That would be perfectly reasonable a day or two ago but apparently you have to find this out after the fact after you wait around for these wonderful people to show up.
We have a big reservoir there.
So that didn't seem terrible after the swim and bike and with gut issues.