baby-devel

[baby-devel] Feel Pleasure from Unlike other products, this one gives yo

From: Concepcion
Subject: [baby-devel] Feel Pleasure from Unlike other products, this one gives you permanent gains in size - and loads of pleasure!
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 23:47:24 -0400

Hot'n'new

 You won't increase your most important muscle in gyms - so this is what you
have to try! Our product gives you noticeable increases in month or even weeks.
 Women say size does not matter only not to upset you. In fact, it matters a
lot! You should be ready to witness females go wild because of you. The change
that will happen will be obvious! Come on in: http://bausinesh.com/gall/ms/
Now you don't need a huge car or expensive watch to prove that you are not at
all size-challenged.

 Do not search for a calf under an ox  Don't byte off more than you can view..
The early bird catches the worm. What we see depends mainly on what we look for
 The eyes are the window of the soul