baby-devel

[baby-devel] babychess + force command

From: Michel Van den Bergh
Subject: [baby-devel] babychess + force command
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 10:06:31 +0100

Hi,

I am working on a new version icsdrone. I noticed that your engine does not
support the "force" command. This makes it impossible to resume an adjourned
game *I think*.

Resuming an adjourned game works by asking FICS the lists of moves that have been player so far and feeding them to the engine. This is necessary for implementing
for example the 50 move rule or 3-fold repetition.

Best regards,
Michel