Re: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne with DM110

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne with DM110
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 08:47:59 -0400

GNU Bayonne "1" deals only with adjunct voice response, while GNU Bayonne "2" will add script driven switch integration drivers. I think we can provide some documented commercial uses here, while others may require a seperate off-list discussion. One of them is mentioned on the web site under "New England Interactive Success..." and they currently have systems deployed in at least one state government. Mutoh demonstrated a commercial voice mail product built around Bayonne at LinuxWorld last summer. There is also a carrier in England currently developing commercial products around Bayonne, and I hope to be able to announce before year-end a US based carrier that will be using Bayonne as their prepaid calling card platform.

I actually have a great deal of interest in CRM, or at least specifically in seeing CRM services hosted on a freely licensed platform. There are things that can be done to the Bayonne scripting language to support ACD style queues, to collect supervisory statistics, and to support agent status. Sometimes it may be best to use an existing front end switch integrated with Bayonne (such as thru Babylon), at least until Bayonne supports full PBX style switching on it's own as well or thru a seperate switch project. I would be happy to discuss all these things further,

David

Anders Wallenquist wrote:

Sirs,

looking for a solution turn our CRM-system to a call-center application
with an Ericsson MD110 PBX (this is a customer case). Does any one know
if there is any driver for MD110?

How many Bayonne are out there in real life use? Are there any
documented reference installations that I can mention for my Customer?

Thanks

Anders Wallenquist

Kreawit