Re: [Bayonne-devel] looking for libexec usage example

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] looking for libexec usage example
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 14:49:28 +0000

There actually is an alternate TGI feature in GNU Bayonne called "libaudio",
which,
like "libexec", executes an external command, but it then plays a temporary
audio
file created by the command back to the user and automatically deletes it when
done.
 There is an example of this in the tgi directory which involves festival.

Generally, to do a tgi that passes paramaters, you do something like:

set %var1 arg1
set %var2 val2
libexec myapp.pl %var1 %var2