[Bayonne-devel] Questions about libcc*

From: Camilo Arboleda
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Questions about libcc*
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 08:07:42 -0500 (CDT)

Hello:

I downloaded bayonne and support libraries a few days
ago. I compiled them in debian woody (gcc 2.95), but
I'm having trouble with debugger: It looks like gdb
doesn't support namespaces, and it's not possible to
set a breakpoint in any member function.

Is there any workaround?
Do newer versions of gdb support  namespaces?

I know this is not the best place to ask questions
about gdb, but I guess you *can* debug bayonne :-)

Thanks in advance,

Camilo Arboleda