[Bayonne-devel] Setting size of symbol

From: Tusarkanti Nayak
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Setting size of symbol
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 17:06:39 +0530

Hi,

I was trying to configure and run bayonne (version 1.2.6) on my system.
I am using festival tts to convert text to speach.

Everything works fine, other than that when setting a value for a variable in
TGI, the value is coming truncated.

If I do not define a size for it, it truncates the message to 64 characters
(which is understandable that it is defined in the /etc/bayonne.conf file).

But when I set a value for the same, its getting truncated to around 250
characters (whatever value i set as size, the truncation is the same).

Can you please provide some light into it?

TIA
regards
-- Tusar