Re: [Bayonne-devel] A patch to bayonne/doc/install.tex

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] A patch to bayonne/doc/install.tex
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 11:12:28 -0400

They are very useful.  I used your manual change suggestions in the latest
manuals, for example.  Right now we are in the final phase of testing support
for h323 (which I demo'd last week) and some other new features that will
change how people use and deploy Bayonne, so I have been a bit busy...I think
this weekend we will have these things at least ready for cvs.

David