[Bayonne-devel] record.info does not seem to work in Bayonne 1.2.6

From: Erik Enge
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] record.info does not seem to work in Bayonne 1.2.6
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:38:47 -0400

In my ccscript, I have a record.info statement.  It looks like this:

  record.info prefix=edit %name

where name is a filename such as "1234.wav".

When this line is executed two things can happen:

 1) The session hangs with one line in the log:

      Jul 22 14:33:54 oslo bayonne: 100

 2) The file is not found and the session continues.

So it seems that when it does find a valid .wav file it hangs the
session and when it doesn't, well, what good is that anyway. :)

Is this a bug?  Is there another way to get information about a .wav
file that was created in a different session?  I'm particularly
interested in what offset is the end of file offset.

Erik.