Re: [Bayonne-devel] Re: What does `logpath' do?

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Re: What does `logpath' do?
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 05:52:56 -0400

The "cdr" log would in effect be the "access" log, so the real question is one
of "error" log.  But I think it's a good idea, as it would make Bayonne again
more obvious to administer.  If you have a patch to do something like this, I
would like to see it.  In 1.3 the cdr access log is by nodename in case
multiple nodes are logging to a network mounted filesystem.