[Bayonne-devel] Re: help needed

From: Erik Enge
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Re: help needed
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 08:54:10 -0400

"vemulakonda uday bhaskar" <address@hidden> writes:

> please advice me so that bayonne could work for me

We need the following information:

  - version numbers of all Bayonne-related software (ccAudio, ccScript,
  Bayonne, commoncpp2 at least)

  - what your exact install instructions for Bayonne were (did you make
  RPMs?  did you build it all from source?  in what order did you
  compile everything?  did you modify /etc/ld.so.conf or did you export
  LD_LIBRARY_PATH and others?)

Given this information we might be able to determine what your problem
is.  Please reply to the list so there can be more people looking at
your reply.

Erik.