R: [Bayonne-devel] Hangup and bayonne

From: Andrea Musuruane
Subject: R: [Bayonne-devel] Hangup and bayonne
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 15:35:51 +0200

Hi all,
        it seems that the problem we have is related to the NT1Plus network
terminations. This is a network device that supplies two telephone lines.
For each line you can choose if you want either an ISDN or an analog line.

We don't have a real analog line to make our test. Yesterday we tried it on
a temporary analog line we had access and we found out that bayonne didn't
have any of the reported problems.

The strange think is that the NT1Plus should supply the same analog signal
of a "real" analog line. Do you have any idea why this happens?

Bye,

Andrea.