[Bayonne-devel] Global Call outbound call problem resolution

From: Julien Chavanton
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Global Call outbound call problem resolution
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 13:41:41 -0500

Following the recommendation of Mark Lipscombe I now revert to Dialogic Drivers.

And finally good news, I have found the problem with outbound call with Globalcall

1 – Bayonne/Globalcall Drivers use gc_openex() When using gc_openex() we do not need to issue gc_waitcall()

2 – Bayonne/Globalcall was also make gc_waitcall() every calls this is not the normal behavior.

I have commented gc_waitcall() from trunk.cpp

Before bayonne was receiving makecall failed with: invalid CRN as been used every 31 calls now no problem !!

I will now revert to globalcall since this was the only known bug and dialogic drivers are not realy fine.

Julien