[Bayonne-devel] Globalcall -> Improving alarm logging

From: Julien Chavanton
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Globalcall -> Improving alarm logging
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 10:39:50 -0500

After reaching a stable Globalcall implementation in Bayonne maybe we should implement complete T1/E1 trunk monitoring

As it was in Dialogic.

This is quite simple to implement I will test it on my version

http://resource.intel.com/telecom/support/releases/winnt/SR511FP1/onldoc/htmlfiles/gce1t1/0615-10-15.htm

Beside this I am still doing stress test and I now have a normal behaviour in Globalcall :

But I receive TRUNK_TIMER_EXPIRED in the bayonne hangup state. They where causing gc_reset so I ignore them since there is no problem with the drivers and I can not find what trigger them + It does not seem to be generated by the EVENT listener in driver.cpp

I have to look at this closely.

Julien