Re: [Bayonne-dialogic] RE: [Bayonne-devel] GlobalCall fix found

From: Jonathan Wolfe
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-dialogic] RE: [Bayonne-devel] GlobalCall fix found
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 13:17:53 -0500

I receive this error as well, in addition to:

gc_AcceptCall 41 Function is not supported in this state

This last one appears to make bayonne start dropping incoming calls -- I effectively get a network busy error when trying to call the system. I've got a D/240JCT with Bayonne 1.2.11. It was stable for over 50 days and all of a sudden it starts to drop calls twice a day and needs to be restarted.

Julien -- what other globalcall modifications did you make besides the one you posted in trunk.cpp? Initialization changes in driver.cpp? Did you make them against 1.2.14?

Many thanks,
-Jon