RE: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne OpenH323 digit recognition

From: ambar-bayonne
Subject: RE: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne OpenH323 digit recognition
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 06:23:43 +0530

Hi David,

I tried to use the inbanddmf config option, but it was of no help. There was
a section inside the drivers/oh323/audio.cpp that was commented out. If I
uncomment this section then the moment I press a digit, bayonne crashes with
a segmentation fault. Any idea how I can go about debugging this? I do not
have much idea on using debuggers under linux!

I am using bayonne-20050116.

Regards,

Ambar Roy

One97 Communications Pvt. Ltd.