Re: [Bayonne-devel] Mysql module problems

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Mysql module problems
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 08:49:39 -0400

This patch looks good.  I have it in cvs now for 1.2.15.

Etoile Dièse wrote:
Le mercredi 27 Juillet 2005 07:09, Jaime Bados a écrit :

Hi Etoile,
I`been waiting for your (so important to me) post with the patch for Mysql
module problem. Please if is possible let me know in advance your
modification to mysql.cpp, no matters that you already hasn`t tested the
patch. I have a ugly problem with a Voice mail system since it constantly
goes down.

Best regards,
Jaime Bados