Re: [Bayonne-devel] voicexml

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] voicexml
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 11:22:27 -0500

I am currently looking at how we could possibly integrate openvxi as an alternate server personality that then links with libbayonne as the telephony back-end. There are a couple of different things I want to do with Bayonne and various forms of XML, and this is one of them. Other things include XML subsets that are transcoded to the scripting engine.

julian howard wrote:
How is the voicexml integration with bayonne coming?

Julian