[Bayonne-devel] Idea about web interface

From: Julien Chavanton
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Idea about web interface
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 14:35:38 -0400

I am building a web front-end to Bayonne1 so that some coworker can modify the script allocation and script from a web page:

The main feature would be an interface to see active calls + status variables useable from scripts to help debugging.

Also sending command to script like hangup using the FIFO.

I found bayonne –status a bit limited so I am thinking about implementing another db status system in driver.cpp.

I guess there is no way to recompile only one script ?

I have working result: