Re: [Bayonne-devel] New Web site (draft)

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] New Web site (draft)
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 11:19:48 -0400

Should this ultimately merge bayonne.it with gnubayonne.org, with bayonne.it defaulting to Italian rather than English? It would seem the content would likely become similar, and I imagine it would be easier to run as a single multi-lingual plone rather than two seperate ones that are/will become relativily similar.

Luca Bariani wrote:
Ho

I've just started working on a new web site for GNU Bayonne.

this new site will be on gnubayonne.org domain, new it's on test hosted at test.bayonne.it

this new site wants collect all possible information about GNU Bayonne: sources, manuals, how-tos, news and so on...

this portal site is a Zope + Plone site, it's an english site with translations to other languages (just italian for this draft)

I'm seaching for a site logo (png or jpg format, width: 600-900 pixel width, height: 150-200 pixel) and a site palette, if somone has something to suggest, please write me (address@hidden)

Any help for contents, ideas and translations is welcome

Luca