Re: [Bayonne-devel] scripts from Bayonne 1 on Bayonne 2 ?

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] scripts from Bayonne 1 on Bayonne 2 ?
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 12:27:36 -0400

Given the nature of plugins in Bayonne 2, it would not be impossible to come up with either a plugin, or even a server personality, that imitated most Bayonne1 script behaviors, assuming they could be accurately determined and defined.

address@hidden wrote:
Hi  David,

I understood you're (hard) working  on a second type of Bayonne script (macro
from perl/python...)
but what are the news for "old" bayonne .scr script files ?

Could we use them on Bayonne 2 ?  To test and work on Bayonne2 quickly and not
rewrite our (long) scripts ;-)

I downloaded the bayonne2 archive few minutes ago, and had read your "readme" file and saw "The scripting language has been greatly simplified"

i'm affraid than we must " greatly simplified" our scripts files  ;o)

i'll test the v2 on the w.e.

Thanks,

Emmanuel