Re: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne 2 demo server

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne 2 demo server
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 12:49:58 -0500

I have not tested the very latest cvs changes there yet, but yes, bayonne2 has recently been tested on os/x, at least for sip. In fact, I did my testing for the issues fixed in the last release with passing calls received through proxy registration in the current sip driver using os/x.

I do like the idea of having a demo server.

The biggest issues with os/x port, other than lack of additional drivers for that platform, are with the soundcard driver, which really is a ccaudio issue; the code is not yet complete for coreaudio support.

julian howard wrote:
What do you think of having a server demonstrating
each function that is added to Bayonne that one could
(as an end user) call in to see/hear it's results?

Are their a lot of Mac Bayonne users? This maybe naive
but I'm assuming your updates work on Mac? (I only ask
because I haven't seen any explicit references to Mac
in a while on the list).