Re: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne2 - SIP

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Bayonne2 - SIP
Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 11:19:52 -0400

Outbound calling works fine.  You can initiate an outbound call either
from the control interface, or using a "connect" command from another
script.  The latter is meant to do joins in Bayonne2.  DTMF is supported
inband, rfc2833, and/or sipinfo.  The config file holds defaults for
dtmf and audio encoding in [sip] in drivers.conf, but can be overridden
in each explicit sip registration statement.

Audio conferencing on SIP is something I saw as external, that is, where
you would run a dedicated sip conference server resource.  Also, Bayonne
does not run a SIP registry service, but rather assumes something else
will offer registration (like ser, or partysip, for example).