[Bayonne-devel] Re: Dialogic SR6.1 PCI

From: Kelvin
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Re: Dialogic SR6.1 PCI
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 10:02:32 +0000 (UTC)

Anthony DeRobertis <aderobertis <at> metrics.net> writes:

> ksmloh wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Anyone attempted using Bayonne 1.2.15, Dialogic SR6.1 PCI yet?
> >
> Tried, found it doesn't work. Try 1.2.14pl2, that seems to work.

Thanks for the info but in my printout, you might find that I was actually using
1.2.14pl2. The error happened to .15 as well so anyone has an idea? Maybe it is
a board problem? We are using D120JCT; during the Dialogic System Download, we
have  a warning indicating error clock fallback in sec. line. Would that have
any effect? The genload.log indicate successful download though.