[Bayonne-devel] Looking for Bayonne Consultant

From: David Guthu
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] Looking for Bayonne Consultant
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 16:10:50 -0700

Greetings all,

I'm looking for someone with experience implementing an IVR using
Bayonne to write the scripts for an IVR we are creating.  If you are
interested please contact me via email or phone. Thanks.

David Guthu
Systems Administrator/Manager
I.T. Department
Southwest Preferred Dental Organization
E-mail: address@hidden
Phone: (602) 234-3266 Ext 160
For Support: Ext 2508

Warning: This E-mail may contain confidential information.

The information and/or attachments in this e-mail message are
confidential and privileged.  It is unlawful for unauthorized persons to
review, copy, disclose, or disseminate confidential information.  If the
reader of this warning is not the intended e-mail recipient or the
intended recipient's agent, you are hereby notified that you have
received this e-mail message in error and that review or further
disclosure of the information contained therein is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify us
immediately by sending a reply to this message or contact us at
602-234-3266 and destroy all copies of this e-mail message.