[Bayonne-devel] commoncpp error

From: Manish Singhal
Subject: [Bayonne-devel] commoncpp error
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 14:31:06 +0100 (BST)

Hi there,

 We are trying to install a SIP based soft-phone application - twinkle. The
requirments for installing twinkle include commoncpp2-1.3.21 and ccrtp-1.3.6
libraries.

 We have installed commoncpp2-1.3.21 library using source code by executing
./configure followed by make; make install. After this we have installed
ccrtp-1.3.6 library too in the similar fashion.

 But still twinkle gives error while running ./configure (of twinkle). It seems
that its not recognising the commonC++ library. We are getting the following
error when we run $./configure
 . . . . . . . . .
 checking linux/types.h usability... yes
 checking linux/types.h presence... yes
 checking for linux/types.h... yes
 checking for linux/errqueue.h... yes
 ./configure: line 5198: syntax error near unexpected token `1.3.0,,exit'
 ./configure: line 5198: `OST_CCXX2_VERSION(1.3.0,,exit)'

 ------------------

 The corresponding lines in the twinkle configure file are:
 5196 #Check version of the Common C++ library.
 5197 #This also sets the cc++2 include directory in CXXFLAGS
 5198 OST_CCXX2_VERSION(1.3.0,,exit)

 Even the system does not show commoncpp installed when I query it using $rpm
-qa | grep commoncpp .

 Please suggest what can the problem be?? Is it that commoncpp is not getting
installed properly, or some thing else?

 Thanks in anticipation.

 -Manish

 Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo! Answers India
 Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger Version 8. Get it
NOW