Re: [Bayonne-devel] Dialing and UNHANDLED EVENT

From: Dmitry Agafonov
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Dialing and UNHANDLED EVENT
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 13:03:53 +0300

Hello!

Sorry for log feedback...
That was strange, I did nothing but reboot entire server.
Problem vanished: up to 400 in-calls per hour and about 1500 out-calls from the time of my initial letter with no error!

Oh! Just remembered:
I did refactor my ccscript code to simplify it and removed nested IFs. May be that was a reason...

Julien Chavanton wrote:
First I was thinking it was GCEV_PROCEEDING, it is not handled by Bayonne.

But converting this to Hexadecimal and looking and the GlobalCall event definition it looks like it is :

         GCEV_SERVICERESPCMPLT

Termination event for /gc_RespService( )/ <http://resource.intel.com/telecom/support/releases/linux/SR60cpci/Onldoc/htmlfiles/gclibrf/gc_resps.htm#1003280>
       Associated with a call (CRN) or line device (LDID)
Indicates that a response to a service request has been successfully generated.

Something must be wrong in my assumption since this event shall not be triggered. I would suggest you try to add a logging entry in the driver.cpp switch case for GCEV_PROCEEDING and GCEV_SERVICERESPCMPLT

--
Dmitry