Re: [Bayonne-devel] Parent Child Script Problem

From: Stephen Barclay
Subject: Re: [Bayonne-devel] Parent Child Script Problem
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 15:30:08 -0500

Walter Hansen wrote:
I've got things working pretty well. I settled on a controller app that uses
FIFO to start the child script. I'm having problems with the dialogic driver
freezing up every so often (8-9 hours). I'm using Lis 2.14.14 which I had
from a long time ago. On looking I couldn't find more recent versions of Lis
as it's been replaced with a newer package. I didn't know if the new package
would "just hook up" so installed what I had. Also when I installed Bayonne
1 production it balked at the globalcall make. I had tried to install GC 3
but it never would work right. In the end I went into the make files and
removed the make for globalcall drivers. It then compiled and worked fine.
However I've been using it in test mode "bayonne --dialogic --test". When I
try to run it in deamon mode it chokes up. I'm not quite sure why, perhaps
it has to do with the globalcall section of the config.